Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving

We took no photos for Thanksgiving but I still wanted to write about my favorite holiday. It was a great day filled with wonderful smells and delicious treats. We watched some football and a movie in HD (guess what Corb bought me for my birthday?!?!)

It was our turn to go to the Fox dinner this year and it was fantastic! I am grateful to have married into a family that I love and that loves me. My children receive the greatest benefit, as they are loved beyond measure by so many people.

We also were able to have pie with Corbin's grandparents and swing by my Aunt Lisa's open house and visit with family members we don't see often enough.

It was a lovely day all around. The best part was that when I got home, the dishes were done and there was still a half a pan of West Virginia dressing in the fridge- yum!

No comments: