Friday, December 5, 2008

Festival of the Trees

We had the pleasure of attending the Festival of the Trees today. We saw a lot of cool things but by far my favorite (and the reason we went) was the tree dedicated in memory of my Uncle Dale.

As many of you know he used to entertain as Santa all season long and he loved everything Santa. I miss him dearly and this time of year I think of him even more.

I'm glad the Johnson girls (and helpers) did the tree, it's a beautiful tribute to a beautiful man.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalee said...

I am so glad you got to go! We didn't get to go see it! So thank you for the pictures.

Jardinefamily said...

That is so cool they did a tree in his name. We took our boys to it and they were so into it. Our YW did a small tree this year. Our good friends always do a tree in honor of their little baby girl who did in infancy. They had a signed football from the U and BYU this year. It is so fun to see all of the trees. The treats are great too.