Thursday, October 30, 2008

Chuck Your Grandma



We were fortunate enough to dine at Chuck Your Grandma (as my children call it) for Jack's birthday dinner. By fortunate I mean it's nice to eat at a place where everybody eats what they want, dessert is included (or the only thing some people eat), the low key atmosphere lends itself to noisy children and when they have to pull out the vacuum after you leave, you don't feel too bad.

The photos that follow are just a sample of just how much fun we are at the dinner table...oh, that's Ruby's first chicken leg. She stole it right off of Penelope's plate. I've never seen a person love a piece of food quite so much. We had to pry it out of her hand when it was time to go!

Happy 11th Birthday Jack!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Burts said...

11 Years Old! No Way. I remember holding Jack as a baby when I was dating Andrew. We were at one of the Stewart's Thanksgiving parties.

Happy Birthday Jack!

Paulson Family said...

Chicken leg.....me want bum leg!!!! (how many times have i posted that on your page)???

Jess said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe Jack is 11! Th rock band looks excellent! I really need to try it out.

Brittany said...

Look at her face she is loving the chicken leg LOL!! Happy Birthday Jack, how are you handling 11?

Jardinefamily said...

James' family used to be frequenters at Chuck your Grandma. We haven't been there for a while. Glenn always called the one on 4th South Chuck-a-chapel. (it does look like a church). Happy b-day to jack. I remember going to his first b-day party. James and I were still dating.

Brand797 said...

I can not believe he is eleven! You have an adorable family and it looks like you had fun. Happy Birthday!