Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rock band...at last?

Corb turned 35 this week WOW! He's taking it pretty well. To help soften the blow of old age, his children (with the help of their mother's debit card) purchased Rock Band for our Wii. It has been so much fun watching the kids play with their dad. Jack told me he thought this was a "really good way to get us kids into rock music", as if the countless albums they have listened to didn't do the job! I knew Corb missed being in a band but I didn't know he was waiting for me to give birth to his band mates!!! I hope to have some photos to post soon- keep checking, I'm sure they'll ROCK!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Well hello Fox family! You can consider us one of your newest stalkers now. Mike is a little jealous about the Rock Band addition at your house! I can't believe how much your kids have grown. Jack was a tiny baby when I met him at my first Stewart Thanksgiving. I can't believe how big the boys are. Penelope is a little Danni. That first picture with the Easy Bake Oven (I had to wait until I was 23 to get mine) is all you! And Ruby, wow is she a doll with those big blue eyes! Where are you moving?

Melissa said...

You know, some of us are even older than Corbin. I wish I had gotten Rock Band to soften the blow a little. (Maybe that will convince Shawn that we need a wii.)

Paulson Family said...

dude, Corby is old!!!!

The Burts said...

Danni! I just noticed your comment on our blog and you are now added to the Burt Friend List!

Andrew is jealous! He loves Guitar Hero and Rock Band. I still trying to understand why he wants to play drums with a video game when he has a very nice set of his own.

- Gina