Saturday, August 16, 2008

Striker's Cup 2008


Jack was able to participate in the Striker's Cup this week. This is the first opportunity he has had to play with his new team the Wasatch Thunder. It was a really fun week with three regular matches which the team won two and tied the third. They then had enough points to play for the championship. Jack's team won 5 to 1 and Jack had two goals and one assist- it was a great time.








Team captain Jack and a very pushy La Roca kid.
















Jack getting ready to make a play on the ball.


















Waiting for the ball.



















Right after passing it back to the middle to the open man.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Trusty Blog said...

Way to go Jack! That is AWESOME stuff! We miss you guys already!!! We saw Grandpa getting Jack a key lime pie at Costco the other night. Is that your secret to some mad soccer skills?

Riley's 2008 said...

Jack you look great! We miss you guys so much. Danni I am totally needing our girls night out. I think I just need you to make me laugh. Let's plan next week. I hope all is well and the kids are adjusting fine. Kaed already misses Peanut and wants to play so let me know when is good and I could take the girls so you can get stuff done. Love Tal